Re: [NTLK] eBay and complaints

From: Brian Pearce (bpearce_at_cloud9.net)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 15:15:50 PST

>> Why don't we all band together and present a united
>> front to eBay? I am sure they will listen to
>> scores of people all with the same complaint.
>
> I am sure they will not. Whenever it comes to rebuffing people
> who make money for them, they immediately shut both eyes firmly
> and pretend to be deaf. I'm speaking from personal experience.

And eBay really wouldn't have to answer to just any ol' group of people
unless they've all been defrauded -- by eBat's standards -- by an eBay
seller in its' auctions. Even if they were inclined to help.

BRIAN/bpearce_at_cloud9.net
<http://www.redjacketpress.com>
"Yesterday's Books for Today's Reader"