Re: [NTLK] Newton price comparison

From: tsluyter_at_xs4all.nl
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 00:06:21 PST

>From: "Frank Gruendel" <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
>Subject: [NTLK] Newton price comparison
>Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 23:40:16 +0100
>
>The last eMate changed owners at the German eBay for 213 Euros.
>That's 277 USD.=20
>
>The last eMate sold at eBay.com cost the new owner 45 USD.

Guess I got lucky with my eMate then!

Paid 115 euri for an eMate in excellent condition. According to the seller
(Hi Simon! I'm still loving this green machine!) the hinges were already
fixed, so that's even better :) The package also included the 4MB upgrade,
a 10Mbit LAN card, the charger and a number of serial cables.

At first I thought it was a lot of money, but now that I'm comparing it to
the prices Frank mentioned... Wow!