Re: [NTLK] My 130 is gone!

From: Abraham Limpo Martinez (volcano_at_menta.net)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 03:46:05 PST

I know positively my newton works plugged without batteries (under =
normal
conditions), because I practically never used rechargeable batteries on =
it
(yeah, I'm just a polluter, but I always forget to charge them!), and I
didn't like the idea of the newton accidentally charging alcaline =
batteries.