Re: [NTLK] Help for a Newbie

From: James Nichols (smilr_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 20:27:03 PST

Doesn't recognize them? Are they showing up as a generic white paper
icon? Or as a yellow "package" with black string?

If it's the former you should get PackType off of this page at unna:
http://www.unna.org/view.php?/macos
Open the packages with packtype (or just drop em on it's icon) and it
should set the creator and type codes of the files (which tell macos 9
what the file is and which programs can use it) properly.

Hope this helps!

J Tyler Nichols