Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V5 #53 Purses

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2005 - 06:48:14 PST

Ronnie,

I'd have to say it's a very professional setup having seen it first hand.
I'm in the process of debating personally if I should spend the money
on one as the finds required for a purchase is in excess of $50 USD
plus shipping from my last inquiry with PDA Concepts. Likely this is
on a lower priority for me right now.

On a personal NOTE: Ronnie keep your eyes open as there will be
something is the mail being sent on Monday to you that I offer so long
ago... been real busy juggling a 2.5 year old in my schedule and I'm
now getting a hang of it...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung