Re: [NTLK] Backlight (Msg emailed to me from Backlight4You!) Please read.

From: Adamson_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 18 2005 - 07:43:50 PST

In a message dated 2/18/2005 9:45:05 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
sonnyhung_at_gmail.com writes:
check out http://www.backlight4you.com/en/products/el/kit_apple.htm

Well, after reading the pdf, I am now sufficiently scared off of trying this
myself. I was buying a replacement just to have one in case I need it in
the future. Now, rather than sit in storage somewhere, I will need an
"installer" if I choose to go ahead. My display seems fine, but if I I can start the
clock on the backlight all over again, I think that is probably a good thing.

For those of you thinking of doing the install, the pdf is a very good
explanation of what is involved.