Re: [NTLK] NEW GREEN BACKLIGHTS ready to go

From: Doug (dougp_at_ispinn.com)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2005 - 08:29:48 PST

>> Norman
>> Could you please add me to your list?
>> Patrick Jordan jordans_at_exemail.com.au
>> Thanks
>> Pat
>>
>Done

Norman,

Instead of administering the orders via the list, why not create a wiki link for it?

Post the link to the list so everyone can quickly get to the page. List members can add their names or change their orders, and it'll display at any time so there'd be no need to post the running totals to the list. :-)

Doug Parker