Re: [NTLK] NotePhone tech notes

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2005 - 21:23:09 PST

Paul,

I could get that made!?!

However after further testing it seems the on/off hook switch is not
working properly. It seems that when I hand the handset it still goes
off hook. I've got it working but being that it goes off hook you
actually can't hangup the phone reliably.. ARGH!!!!

The red LED works... I can use the speaker phone button and the
up/down volume for it but this hanging up issue is driving me crazy
here....

Anyone have an idea? I will have to bring it in for our campus tel com
guy to check it out - maybe they can figure it out - hopefully it's
not a PBX system that it needs to work...;)

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung