Re: [NTLK] Escale over Ethernet

From: Robbie Johnstone (rob.johnstone_at_aanet.com.au)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2005 - 22:25:55 PST

Hi Brad,

I'm a Newbie so please let me know if any of this doesn't make sense :)

Here's what I'm doing:

1. Start Escale on the Mac

2. I have the Newton connected to a router/adsl modem for my Mac - this
appears to be working ok for NewtSync.

3. Hit connect - Newt seems to connect ok - then gives message "choose
a server' - but no server is listed.

Any ideas?

Thanks heaps!

Rob :)