Re: [NTLK] RS232 Prolific Driver

From: Brad C. Schmidt (brad.schmidt_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2005 - 07:57:45 PST

Thanks Adam - sadly I do not have OS9 on this box and don't run a
classic environment. I can sync using an ethernet connection as well,
but would love to get the serial up and running as I *think* it will be
faster....

Under X I have no problem installing the driver and seeing the device
on a USB probe, but can't get the thing to show up as a cu or tty
device.

Brad