Re: [NTLK] NEW GREEN BACKLIGHTS ready to go

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2005 - 08:28:43 PST

> Hey Frank?? can you put the glass from 120 on a 130?

Not sure what you mean by "glass". If you mean the=20
touchscreen, yes, this is possible. The 120 and 130
displays are built as described here:

http://www.pda-soft.de/mp_1x0_display.html

I can put the digitizer of a 120 on a 130 display, this
would result in a backlit display with no antireflective
coating on the digitizer. However, considering the
subject of your post, I tend to think that your question
was whether I can replace the backlight. Unfortunately,
this isn't possible. Well, maybe it is, but I have spent
a lot of time on this and haven't been able to figure
out a way.

Frank