[NTLK] Registering programs

From: Brian Clark (bmc205_at_agsci.win.psu.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2005 - 10:46:09 PST

Hi all,
        I recently installed a game fron UNNA on my newt, World
Conquest(basically a Newt version of the board game Risk), and used it
for a week and now it wants me to register it to use it anymore. I am
more than glad to do so and support the author, however I am not sure
how to go about registering it. It gives a phone number to call in
order to get an activation code, but is this number still right? A
website is given in the read-me on UNNA, but that is a dead link.
There is another program that I have a similar problem with...Backlight
Control. In that case, it gives a snail mail address to send money
to...but if I send money there, is it really going to go to the right
person and am I going to get a registration code back? There are also
several other programs that I would like to register but am not sure
how to go about it. Has anybody registered these programs or have any
suggestions?

Thanks!
Brian Clark