[NTLK] Internet Setup and eBay

From: Dennis Bryant (Dennis_Bryant_at_fcl.fl.asn.au)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2005 - 16:13:34 PST

Thanks for the tip to sort out the slot problem through preferences for my
modem card. Its dialling in strongly but now fails at the PPP connection.
I suspect this may be a login problem. I rang my service provider who
advised that they could not provide a login script ( actually he didn't
know what I was talking about) Is there any other way that I can sort this
out? Keen to connect.
Also on the ebay issue, I'm finding that the few newton products that I
have spotted in Australia, seem to be over priced, at least for me anyway.
So I'm learning to take a back seat at present and just get familiar with
the basics of my MP2000. I think this is wise for any newbie.

Regards, Dennis