Re: [NTLK] problem

From: Bubba Gump (basdiscussions_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 07:40:35 PST

Let me be clear: I have no desire to see KnowledgeNavigator succeed. I personally believe his practices are shady (though admittedly, solely based on information I've seen here). I encourage anyone with a complaint to lodge it - in the proper venue.

As I've consistently said, by all means, file a complaint. Given the evidence you've cited, you may consider calling the police, or at the very least, the makers of SmallTalk. Certainly contact ebay, for the very reasons you state. These venues have ways of assessing and appropriately handling the allegations so whatever punishment is necessary fits the crime, if such it be.

Just don't call his employer - they have nothing to do with your complaint, and will react differently, and possibly inappropriately.

Now, once again, if you have something to discuss with me directly, please, let's take if off list.