[NTLK] Serial palm hardware on a Newton?

From: John Royston (jroyston_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 09:17:28 PST

Hello List,

I just got my first Newton 2100 and I have been googling and looking
for hacks using old plam serial hardware. I used to be into palm till
the palm net shut its doors and I have every piece of hardware for a
VIIx. I was wondering if any one knows of hacks for this hardware to
allow its use on a Newton. I would love to convert my portsmith
ethernet cradle, Serial modem, keyboard, I have plenty of palm
connectors to cut up.

Thanks in advance

John Royston