Re: [NTLK] Incessant idiocy and unnecessary, repetitive discussions (eBay and the Law)

From: Bubba Gump (basdiscussions_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 17:55:54 PST

Wow. I'm never quite sure how to respond when I ask people to contact me
off-line and they still post to a public forum.

I do know that I don't respond with namecalling and obscenities (wildcard or
otherwise), and I don't make it personal.

I've gotten a fair amount from the community to-date, but I think I'll leave
you all to your own bitching. Richard, I'll send the REX if/when I find it.

Bye.