Re: [NTLK] (Rechargeable Pack - Was: Help with connecting Newton to NCU)

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2005 - 16:21:37 PST

Tony,

If I had known you did not have a Tray I would have suggest that you
get one of the others on list to re cell your pack. I thought you
might have a Battery Tray already. Hopefully you saved carefully all
the parts that you removed as they are reusable if you decide to re
cell w/NiMH which would saved you money on Alkalines...

I've looked into re celling but have decided to focus on modifying a
regular Battery Tray for NiMH cell use personally. Re celled packs are
not as readily reusable as a Battery Tray IMO.

I was hoping to scavenge parts from your pack to do further test
trays. If you have the parts and are willing to pass them along to me
I'll cover the postage to me. This saves me from having to buy parts
for preliminary test trays.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung