Re: [NTLK] IrDA Connection and Most Important Files to Install

From: Sean Riddle (swriddle_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 02:27:25 PST

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:09:20 -0500, Paul Curtis (Nations One Mortgage)
<MicroSSG_at_comcast.net> wrote:
> If viewing a video clip of this will help, I'll create one and send it to
> someone who can post it.

Maybe that would help. I tried it again tonight, and it's driving me
insane. I keep trying to send the file when the PC sees it, and then
as soon as the Newt stops searching and the PC loses it, all the
dialog boxes appear. My phone, on the other hand, still has absolutely
no problem interfacing with the Newt. If only I could transfer
arbitrary (read: .pkg) files to it.

- Sean