Re: [NTLK] Help with connecting Newton to NCU

From: Paul Curtis (Nations One Mortgage) (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 09:41:50 PST

I would add that one of the best solutions for backing up at this point is
to a PC-Card. This avoids all problems with communication between pc's and
MP's. The limitation here is financial. If you invest in a PC-Card instead
of the Keyspan then you should break about even there. The PC-Card has less
volatility than a HDD as well.

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis

MP 110 | MP 120 v1.3 | MP 120 v2.0
MP 130 | MP 2100 | NotePhone/OMP
www.NewtonMP.com (sometime in the near distant future)
Lat:42.75814 / Long:84.46031 East Lansing, MI