[NTLK] Newton backups

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 17:47:26 PST

Paul Curtis said...

> I would add that one of the best solutions for backing
> up at this point is to a PC-Card. This avoids all
> problems with communication between pc's and MP's.

Entirely correct. Did I mention lately that Russ 'n' me
have a couple of 20MB cards for sale? Donating at least
5 Euros to the Worldwide Newton Association or NewtonTalk
will get you a 6 Euros discount, resulting in a price of
12 Euros per card. Get in touch off-list if you're
interested. Edison phonograph cylinder recordings will
be installed free of charge on request ;-)

Frank