[NTLK] Win 95 network...

From: Richard Dove (richard_at_richarddove.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2005 - 07:56:39 PST

Good afternoon Newton World. Is there a kind soul out there that has successfully networked an MP2100, with a 3com 3c589c card installed, to a PC running Win95 plus.
I can see the laptop in the network window but not the newton device. Using DHCP on the newton and IPX/SPX on the old laptop (133mhz) but I have tried all the protocols and variations to no avail. Help, I am growing old and grey without help from this problem!
Regards to all