Re: [NTLK] Win 95 network...

From: Richard Dove (richard_at_richarddove.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2005 - 11:43:37 PST

Thank you Victor, I have NCU running on a 133mhz Windows laptop without any
problems. I will look at the NCUHACK and see if I can use it to speed up the
connection from 9600! I have the 133mhz machine networked to a 2.4 ghz
machine and I was trying to see if I could network the Newton 2100. I have
today procured a PowerBook 145B and when I get the OS 7 series floppy discs
I will see if I can get Appletalk to work.