[NTLK] Problem registering VoiceNotes

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 03 2005 - 06:29:32 PST

Hello Everybody:
Happy Newt Year! After a holiday road trip and three days away from my
Newtontalk fix, it feels good to be back (My hands are a bit less shaky, now). :O)

I am having trouble with the registration web page for the VoiceNotes
software:

http://iox.openit.de/cgi-bin/WebObjects/ModasysESD.woa/wa/registration

I suspect that the problem is due to my complete ignorance of the German
language. It is very likely that I filled out the registration form incorrectly.
Here is what the form looks like:

Vorname: __________________

Nachname: __________________

Registrierungsnummer: ________________

Seriennummer: ________________

I could figure out the obvious fields of 'Email' and 'Produkt', and
'Registrierungsnummer', but I can't figure out 'Vorname' (Your Name?) and 'Nachname'
(Newton Name?). Also, what do I put in the 'Seriennummer' field? Do they want
the serial number off the back of my MP 2100?

Thanks in advance.

Matt K.