Re: [NTLK] [FS] Bunch of Mac & Newton stuff 4 sale

From: Eric Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2005 - 09:23:01 PST

Mark,

UPS Ground (based on an approximate weight of 6 pounds) is $7.75. So,
if a total of $77.75 is agreeable, let me know. Since you're a
business (and I may have even bought from you in the past), I'm willing
to forgo the whole "wait until the check clears" business. However,
since my wife & I work, it's likely that things will only get sent out
on weekends.

My address is:

Eric Strobel
2407 Drexel St.
Woodbridge VA 22192

Thanks.

- Eric.

On Jan 2, 2005, at 8:15 PM, Mark Jozaitis wrote:

> Hello Eric,
> I am interested in the MP System for $70 what is
> shipping to this address:
>
> Macs R Us Computers
> 508 Rumely St
> LaPorte In 46350
> 219-393-0120
>
> Please let me know.
>
> Thanks So Much!
> Mark Jozaitis
> --- Eric Strobel <fyzycyst_at_comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> OK, time for the packrat to clear things out (or so
>> says the wife).
>>
>> I've got the following up for sale...
>>
>> a PowerMac 7600/225
>> 2 Powerbook 3400/180's
>> 2 Powerbook Duo 280c's
>> a Newton MP130
>> a Centris 660av
>> a number of external SCSI devices
>> a bunch of other misc. hardware
>> some software
>>
>> For details, please see:
>>
> http://home.comcast.net/~fyzycyst/merchandise/index.html

If aviation had grown as slowly as space travel, the first paying
customer would have flown in 1943 -- in the 1,657th expendable Wright
Flyer.