[NTLK] Newton sound note to Mac

From: David Neale (david.neale_at_pandora.be)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 09:29:03 PST

I want to use my Newton to allow a Chinese-speaker to write Chinese
script characters into a note and then record her speaking those
characters. Seems like a good way to learn some of the language and a
pleasant way to use the Newton, to boot.

But then I want to get these notes over to a Mac (MacOS X), in order to
be able to use them further there.

I guess I can get the characters across using the Gif capture
application (any other way?), but how can the sound memos be
transferred?

(I can use either a serial connection or an email connection to link
the Newton and Mac.)

David