Re: [NTLK] MadMax always returning http error 404

From: Josef Jahn (werewolf_at_playspoon.com)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 14:27:02 PST

1. Remove MadMax, MP3Codec, nhttplib and the AUDIO soup from the storage
2. Eject memory cards, if present (!!)
3. Install nhttplib
4. install MP3Codec
5. install MadMax

Voila, all the URLs that didn't work now happily play all the music I ever wanted. Also note that I did not use the latest nhttplib, but the one available at http://newton.tek-ed.com

Now, I still haven't done everything possible with this nice little machine, but I'm slowly getting there. ;)

Josef
(Who hopes that this reply gets through, because the last one didn't and SimpleMail seems to throw away sent items...)