Re: [NTLK] Newton sound note to Mac

From: David Neale (david.neale_at_pandora.be)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2005 - 05:00:26 PST

Yes, BinHexer looks to be just the thing. Only "looks" at the moment,
though. I'e downloaded both BinHexer and its companion extension,
"Translator" and installed them both. The BinHex option appears in the
action menu, but when BinHex is activated, it returns an error. Can't
see anything wrong with the installation, so have contacted NewtsPrism
to see if they can help. If they can, it will be $20 well spent.

Many thanks for the tip!

David