Re: [NTLK] [FS] Newton Parts (NEW)

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2005 - 08:34:27 PST

Dear List Members,

I've just received the following parts for sale.
Please make an offer!
These will go for a reasonable price to regular users.
If I see you are a reseller your offers will need to be a bit higher.

ALL items are NEW (Virgin/sealed or not sealed as I received them but NEW)

(3) MP2x00 Stylii - sold individually sealed - your offer is for one
as I want to get these into as many Newt User hands as possible.
(wrapped in a foam bag which is wrapped in a plastice bag that's
stapled)

(1) MP 1x0 Flip Cover (with out the Label on the inside) has a barely
visible scuff

(1) MP1x0 Flip Cover Label (German: I think)
The Top listing is for Hand Writng and says,
'Ihre Handschrift wird als Text erkannt und in Drucktext umgesetzt.'
I have no clue to what this says. The part number on the lower right says,
'D825-3033-A'
It has a proctective film on the top and the backing to cover the glue.

(1) OMP/MP100 Battery Holder (Double wrapped; outside is the apple
servic ebag and inside the original plastice wrap still taped close)

Will wait for responses till next thursday - then I'll be eBaying
these to get some much needed funds for parts to do repairs.

If people are intersted in the (New) Flip Covers - I maybe able to get
more, but will need to have five people interested to get them.

All buyers will pay actual shipping - I will not be responsible for
ANYTHING after mailing if it is NOT INSURED.... though I haven't had
anything lost other than my MP2x00 Flip Cover..arghh! that's
history...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung