Re: [NTLK] Connection Utilities install

From: johnc (johncharlton_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2005 - 14:49:50 PST

OK, I know this sounds dumb, but I just did it :-)

Trying to debug what was going on I tried downloading the disk images=20
on my laptop. Lo and behold I got the same error message you did about=20=

an unmountable file system. Weird, it worked just fine on the=20
desktop...

Then I realized I don't have a Classic system installed on the laptop -=20=

doh!

So while I do that, have you got System 9 on the machine you want to=20
install NCU on? Just in case.

John