Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V5 #15

From: Clare Shepherd (clareshepherd37_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 09 2005 - 12:01:12 PST

re James's backdrops. I may be a "wrinkly", at 58, but the Buck Roger's
backdrop is really cool. So are "Earthrise" and "Gandalf". Have you been
inside my brain cells to check my interests! LOL. Seriously I thought they
were excellent. As for running Newton OS on other kit, it sounds fine. I
just wish Apple would pick up where they left off. Just imagine a modern
Newt with bells and whistles, it's great build quality and maybe a colour
screen.Altho' I'm not convinced of the later if it means poor battery time,
like on my Palm T3.A girl can but dream.
Clare