Re: [NTLK] Screen protectors in Europe

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2005 - 06:43:38 PST

David,
While NuShield does have distributers in the UK and elsewhere in
Europe, they tend to specialize on certain hardware and none are
interested in carrying the Newton line as there is no profit in it for
them. We started NuShield on the Newton and therefore our costs for
continuing are low. You will always be able to find Newton NuShields
for all models at our site.

--
Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net