Re: [NTLK] Can the Newton measure room temperature?

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2005 - 08:30:56 PST

Ok Alex,

here in Europe we do have a nice hobby shop called Conrad. You can try
http://www.conrad.pl/index.php?gr=1&deep=1ntinuity.cx>
I am not able to read or understand polish language, but following the link
via the direct article code I found:
http://www.conrad.pl/index.php?serch=1

There are more, but this gives you a starting point, depending your needs.

Cheers
Johannes