Re: [NTLK] Adding to the Wiki (Was: Now Up To Date and Contact Sync With Newton)

From: Raj Patel (phigmov_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2005 - 20:44:28 PST

Purely because the first time I saw this I was instantly thinking this
is so Newton-esque it blew me away (not for anything in particular
just the overall simplicity and elegance).

Take a look at TiddlyWiki

http://www.tiddlywiki.com/

Its a single HTML file - no server side software required. The one
catch is saving content which the author freely admits is a terrible
kludge :-)

Have a play and smile (if you're into this kind of
notetaking/collaboration stuff).