[NTLK] Chuma.org "still down" page - Nintendo interview

From: David Cohen (Improcom) (dcohen_at_improcom.co.uk)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2005 - 08:27:12 PST

For those who, like me, drop in to chuma.org to see when Victor's site
will be back up, and have seen the Nintendo CEO interview he has posted
there, it's a hoax. See the following link:

http://www.digitmag.co.uk/news/index.cfm?fuseaction=displaynews&NewsID=4
653

Actually, if you read the extremes of language used in the article, it's
not really a big surprise - I'd have thought the real art of something
like this would be to tone it down to make it more believable. Still, I
guess the anti-corporate sentiments aimed at Microsoft and Sony amuse
people...

Looking forward to when Victor's excellent site returns.

David Cohen.