Re: [NTLK] Southern California Newton Users?

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2005 - 04:47:02 PST

Yup, LANUG is still chugging along.
Nowadays, I feel more like the 'running man' than the green man. I was going to nominate Martina for the top job but she's fallen off the radar screen. So I try to set meetings up once a month as I can, I usually bring stuff to show and try, and even resell Newton related stuff. I'll post the next meeting date this week.

Hey Mike or Don, any 20" PB's coming this week???

:>Of course we are here. Woo Lee is the Green Man in charge. I Just play