[NTLK] Psion 5mx .. Newton notephone

From: Richard Clark (mawgadog_at_tin.it)
Date: Sat Jan 15 2005 - 14:57:30 PST

Anybody on the list have a Psion 5mx in perfect condition, as in thanks
dad i'll open it to make you happy but i like my newton better? Was
looking for a trade for my siemens notephone, but due to the fact i
really love my notephone and the fact that Frank spent many a long
night turning it into an english speaking notephone i will only
consider a trade for a perfect Psion 5mx, I'm not even sure if the
notephone is worth a perfect 5 mx but that is what i have up for trade
i really really like the 5mx it works surprisingly well.

Richard

Richard Clark
http://rec.homedns.org
NPDS: http://mawgadogsnewt.homeip.net:8088