Re: [NTLK] MessagePad 120 No response

From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2005 - 10:58:11 PST

yes we did a reset and checked the contrast. We actually reset the
Power Manager by holding the reset button in the battery compartment
and depressing the power switch on the side but to no avail.

One question, the power switch has been rather sticky since he's had
it, is it normal for the switch to be so difficult to press or should
it feel more like the 2100 switch, which I am familiar with.

Thanks

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Alex