Re: [NTLK] Harris 2000 - Apple Newton | Questions...

From: Mark Jozaitis (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2005 - 22:10:12 PST

Does this mean I should look for one of these?

> IIIRC she mentioned to me that they tested these
> units with 6V power.

Well, since all I know and had known when buying this
was it was a 3rd Party Newton (modified) and I thought
it would be a nifty little gizmo to have on hand to
show some local Newton people... How'st ever I will
admit I would love to see this unit work... Now, I
would surmise that the battery (Probably very old) is
dead so it would need to be "Re-celled"?

Any further Ideas?

BTW: it was mentioned that only 2 Units were sold, so
presumable I have what looks to be the one with a
Strap and no Battery Cover... I would guess this
being the case that would make this in some way a rare find?