Re: [NTLK] Einstein color

From: Goodwin, Greg (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2005 - 05:57:11 PST

    The software you were mentioning was EZPresenter. It worked with
the EZShow cards like the EZ2TV and EZ2VGA. After taking a picture,
pasting it specifically in a Powerpoint 95 slide, converting it to a
Newton package, I was able to get the 256 color picture you can see
at...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/doctor_clu/detail?.dir=3D30fc&.dnm=3D88a4.j
pg&
.src=3Dph

    And yeh, I wonder how we can use this color code more in other
applications. I think it would be great if say Newt's Cape or some
other browser could display in color like that, since the pictures have
color to start with.

Greg Goodwin / Doctor Clu