Re: [NTLK] TWENTIETH ANNIVERSARY MAC

From: rsladky (rsladky_at_buckeye-express.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2005 - 14:19:16 PST

I am a TAM owner, and it is an amazing machine. I haven't heard a sound
system like it anywhere, especially for the size. Ives designed this,
and I believe it was the project to gain him recognition and notability
in the first place. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that you
absolutely can record video with it; I've done it numerous times. Oh,
and to everyone, thanks for helping keep the Newton alive. You are all
doing great work. Thanks!!