Re: [NTLK] eMate & CF memory

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2005 - 10:49:32 PST

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:30:42 -0500, mc <newt_at_cogans.net> wrote:
> I'm just a newbie with my new (old) eMate(s), so be gentle!
> memory addressing)? My smallest CF card is 32MB and that gave me the
> same error as larger CF cards.

Michael,

Check out Paul Guyot's site.
This the the link to the ATA Driver.
Be aware that as listed on the website there is no guarantee that it
will work but many have tried and it has worked on those. Of course
you will need to register it but the demo allows for a 4mb limit to be
used... I've used it on a PCMCIA ATA card which was 350mb but have not
purchased it yet...

http://www.kallisys.com/newton/ata/
HTH

--