Re: [NTLK] Newton 2100 OS X woes

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2005 - 15:12:16 PST

I don't know about direct connection, but I have success with
connecting through my router and switcher.
1. launch Escale and open the preferences window, select advanced and
note the connection port.
2. Check your firewall settings in networking on the Mac. you will need
to create a matching port and enable it.
3. OPn the Newt launch the dock and select TCP/IP., now open prefs in
the dock window and choose Manual setting.
4. Fill in the Macs IP address exactly as it is reported by the Mac and
the port # from Escale.

Good luck

Woody