[NTLK] Thank you for all the responses for my cries for help

From: Glen Givens (CGivens3_at_neo.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2005 - 02:12:25 PST

  I just want to thank everyone for all the answers to my questions that I
have posted in the last couple of weeks. Due to my schedule, I have not been
able to go further in deciphering my dilemmas using the replied answers that
I have received. Thanks again. I should have time this weekend and will be
able to personalize my thank yous with further advancement in my quest to
utilize the Newton to its fullest extent.

Thank you all.

--
Glen Givens
Newton Addict