[NTLK] Wireless connection from scratch

From: Sean Riddle (swriddle_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2005 - 15:26:54 PST

Okay, I tried to connect by 2100 to a modern Powerbook, via wireless
Internet, with no joy. Since my filing system has once again proven
woefully inadequate, I'm thinking of giving it another try. But, since
I had such bad luck the first time, I really plan to do it right this
time. I have a WaveLAN Bronze PCMCIA NIC, and a 2100 with Mini-Din-8
adapter (not that that should matter. I'm willing to completely wipe
the Newton to put it in a reference state.

I need someone to give me step-by-step instructions, preferably in
small words, on how to get a wireless connection established. Any
takers?

Thanks in advance,

Sean