Re: [NTLK] Lucent Bronze Wavelan card

From: Mark Jozaitis (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2005 - 17:38:43 PST

Hello Martin!

Hmm, that seems awfully odd, I used 2 WiFi Cards with
Newton's on my Personal Newton's (MP 2100/130) Now the
Bronze Card is MUCH Harder to get working the The
Silver one I borrowed from a fellow Newton user...
But after about 2 Hours I get it working with the MP
2100 and about 20min later the 130 as well... But
then again we use both AirPort 802.11g and PC 802.11b
in our office so I think they are both on the same
internet connection... I would then have to surmise
the Newton WaveLAN WiFi Card must have been using our
older PC Wireless network and not the AirPort.

Well, I will look into this a bit more and let you
know what I find.

Thanks So Much!
Mark Jozaitis