Re: [NTLK] eMate power supply & ribbon

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2005 - 15:46:51 PST

the power supply from the 110 will work but will be slower at
recharging the battery.
Be careful about using a non-Newton power supply.
It is possible to repair the ribbon if the damage is not too extensive,
  to decide if you can look at these sites
<http://www.pda-soft.de/emate_disassemble.html>

<http://www.inventors-emporium.co.uk/pages/newton-emate-hinge.html>

Woody