Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V5 #328

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Fri Jul 01 2005 - 04:55:07 PDT

> ------------------------------
>
> From: James Elliott <jie_at_ou.edu>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Before The Newton Community Fades
> Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 14:54:50 -0400
I'll still be there.
I still use my MP2100 to take seminar notes, as nothing compares to it.
I have also done historically all I could as a non-developer (lacking the
amazing talent of some out there). I got the 2 e-Mate "how-to" book (out of
print) released as PDF files; did all I could to get the unreleased
DragonDictate app released, even contacting Dragon's founders; and maybe
even had a hand in creating the Newton book "Riding the Bullet" by Steven
King.