[NTLK] Contact List Help - Newbie

From: Michael Beale (mjbeale50_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 04 2005 - 11:56:43 PDT

Dear Colleagues,

I need some suggestions about how to proceed. I have a Newton 2100 which
can communicate by ethernet with Mac machines on our network. I have a
database of contacts which is in Filemaker Pro which I have just
amalgamated with Entourage by importing through setting up tab delineated
text file. I am interested in putting my contacts onto the Newton but do
not know of a way to transfer from Entourage to then port across into
Names. Ideally I would use either Address Book in OSX as the
repository for my contact information or Entourage but I am unclear that I
can transfer my contacts from Entourage to Address Book. Seems to
require some formatting which I am unfamiliar with.

Any suggestions?

Michael Beale

PS My past problems of erratic sensitivity of the Newton to the pen seems
to have remedied itself. Is it possible that it could be software related,
not a physical problem?