Re: [NTLK] eMate to Tiger via wireless or other ??

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 21:51:57 PDT

It seems that many folks have difficulty with direct connection via
crossover cable, hopefully if anyone has succeeded they will chime in.
I use NCU with 10.4 and have success with wired or wireless but I
have both connected to a router, in my case a Linksys router or
Airport base-station..
But if all you need to do is send documents from the eMate to the Mac
try email I use this approach when I don't want to start Classic.
good luck

Woody