Re: [NTLK] Tried to delte a file, and now, one of my memory cards

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Fri Jul 08 2005 - 19:58:10 PDT

mkow1234_at_aol.com wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Didn't mean to stir the pot too much on the .mp3 issue.

I didn't think you did. I only mentioned the mp3 RIAA issue etc,
because they go after everyone. Even 12 year olds (which ended up
settling out of court for 3,000). I didn't think you were getting music
that you didn't pay for, I was just mentioning it as a FYI. And I agree
the music you spoke of was well paid for (one way or another lol).

-Dan